Founding attorney Daniel M. Karalash is a former USAF captain who spent 10 years as part of the flight crew on a B-52 aircraft before going to law school. He’s served as a prosecutor before starting our firm.
- 1995, California
- 1995, United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Law School Attended
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Class of 1994, J.D., with distinction
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Class of 1990, M.B.A.
- Michigan State University, Class of 1981, B.A.
- Capt., U.S. Air Force, 1981-1991
Associations & Memberships
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California